Pimple redness is part of the curative value of most pimple treatments since much of the suffering for those with pimple is in the psychological aspect of the problem. One of the worse parts of pimples redness is the unsightly red, swollen marks that are left on your skin. In the natural course, the pimple redness subsides within two to three days. But most teenagers are not willing to wait this long.
They want to get rid of pimple redness the same day. To do so, they often pinch the pimples. This only causes unnecessary irritation of the skin and aggravates pimple and inflammation further.
The first thing that you need to do for get rid of pimple redness is to keep your skin clean but do not over scrub. You can apply ointments and creams to help it clear up but what disturbs you the most is how big and red it looks. Don’t fret because there are several ways to get rid of pimple redness.
Here are some home remedies to get rid of pimple redness :
1. Avoid the urge to pick, pop or squeeze a pimple. This could cause the spread of bacteria and you could end up with a permanent scar.
2. Apply ice to the pimple redness area every half hour. You should hold the ice on the affected area for about 2 minutes. The redness should begin to disappear.
3. Apply a mixture of crushed aspirin and water to the affected pimple area. You can also use aspirin to make a facial mask. Crush several tablets and mix with water and other ingredients like honey. Spread all over your face.
4. Freshly extracted cucumber or tomato that can tightens up the pores and cuts down the redness drastically.
5. Pressing and holding a wet tea bag or a cotton ball with a dab of lemon juice against the blemish for five minutes can reduce swelling and get rid of pimple redness.
One such remedy is the toothpaste. It has been used for generations as an effective means to get rid of pimple redness. Dab it on the pimple at bedtime and in the morning, the redness will be gone and the pimple will be dried out. Toothpaste also prevents oil from accumulating near your pimple and helping it heal quicker.
Garlic Mask is an excellent cleanser and has antibiotic properties that will help heal your pimple redness. Avoid using too much because it can cause the skin to burn and redden. Once or twice a week use a mask to deep cleanse your skin and help heal your pimple. Try one of these home recipes that were created especially to treat pimple.
Bactericidal antibiotics and ointments can also be used to get rid of pimple redness. Many doctors advise against the excessive use of salicylic acid since there are many side effects associated with it. Remember, the best way to control pimples is through prevention.
Discover the reason why you have an acne. Learn about the health benefits of getting a beautiful skin and find out natural ways that can lead to an alleviation of your acne.